Terms and Policy
Refund and Cancellation Policy
Ramakrishna Mission New Delhi, reserves the right to refuse/cancel a donation towards the activities of the Mission if:
- You do not indicate the purpose of the donation.
- You do not give your full name, address and other contact details.
- You do not give your PAN when donating ₹ 10,000/- or above. When you try to donate but due to slow internet connectivity, bank server failure or technical problem of the website, you do not receive any confirmation message, and find that the money has been debited from your bank account, please contact us: email@example.com We will check the transaction status and update / inform you the status of the transaction.
If there is any mistake while donating, and if you want to refund your money back, please contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org or over phone (011) 45626785 with your order number within three days, stating the reason for the refund. We will refund back the money.
- Refund of donations will not be allowed if the Section 80G Donation Receipts are already communicated/despatched to you.
- All refund requests must be made by you or by the actual credit cardholder.
- Refund requests must include your name and order transaction number.
- Refunds will be credited back to the original credit card used for payment.
By using the pages in this site, you agree to these terms and conditions. If you do not agree, please do not use this site. These terms and conditions may be changed or updated from time to time.
This website is owned and maintained by Ramakrishna Mission New Delhi. Unless otherwise indicated, all information contained in this website is copyrighted. You may not copy, frame, modify, transmit or distribute the material obtained from website, in whole or in part, without the written consent of the copyright owner.
You are welcome to link to this site, provided that in doing so you do not use the name of the Ramakrishna Mission New Delhi, and their emblem without permission. Use of the names and emblem of Ramakrishna Mission by unauthorized persons, including their reproduction on other websites without appropriate authorization constitutes a criminal offence under the Emblems and Names (Prevention of Improper Use) Act, 1950, of the Government of India.
You may not link to this site from a site or in a manner which disparages the reputation of Ramakrishna Mission New Delhi.
For permission to use text information or photographs from this website in a manner other than that stated above, please contact us: email@example.com
If you have any questions about this web site, or if you find any errors, please notify us: firstname.lastname@example.org
The material in this site may include technical inaccuracies or typographical errors. Ramakrishna Mission New Delhi, may make changes or improvements at any time.
General Terms for Donations
Donations to the Ramakrishna Mission New Delhi are exempt from income-tax under Section 80G (1) (ii) read with Section 80G (4) of the Indian Income Tax Act, 1961. All donations are thankfully acknowledged and the details of income-tax approval order to Ramakrishna Mission New Delhi appear on your donation receipt. When a donor makes a donation online, certain information is collected, including donor’s name, address, phone number, email address and purpose of donation.
Disputes and Refunds
All complaints, grievances and disputes will be treated seriously, quickly and in a timely manner, having due regard to procedural fairness and confidentiality. All parties are required to participate in the dispute resolution process in good faith. If you believe that there has been an error with your donation, you should notify us directly on (011) 45626785 and confirm that a notice in writing or by email at email@example.com as soon as possible so that we can resolve your query quickly.