Live Streaming Video:
As informed by us in our Circular mail dated December 16, 2021, we shall be holding Prayer and Special Worship etc. on Sunday 26th December which is Holy Mother’s Janmatithi Puja day (7:15 am to 12 noon)
Devotees are welcome to attend these worship programmes but strict Covid regulations will be followed. Hence, devotees who wish to attend must ensure that they are either double vaccinated or possess a negative RTPCR certificate. Wearing of mask shall be absolutely essential. Devotees suffering from fever, cold, cough etc. are, however, advised to stay at home.
Devotees can sit in the temple if there is space, keeping social distancing norms etc. If the temple is full, the others have to offer Pranams at the temple entrance and leave the premises immediately. No one will be allowed to either loiter or stand in the premises. However, on December 26 and January 1, our Vivekananda Auditorium will be kept open and the worship etc.being performed in the temple will be displayed LIVE there. Hence, devotees up to a maximum of 200 can sit in the Auditorium and participate in the proceedings.
Sub:Holy Mother’s Tithi Puja and Kalpataru Day
Holy Mother Sri Sarada Devi’s Birthday Tithi will be celebrated on Sunday, the 26th December, 2021 as per the programme schedule furnished below: –
Vedic Chanting and Bhajans
5.05 a.m. onwards
Special Puja, Bhajans and Havan
7.30 a.m. to 12.00 Noon
A short speech on the Life and Message of the Holy Mother
3) The 1st of January is celebrated as Kalpataru Day in almost all the centres of the Ramakrishna Math and Mission. This was the day when in the year 1886 Bhagawan Sri Ramakrishna blessed his devotees in an extraordinary way by awakening their spiritual consciousness. We will be having Special Puja, Homa, Bhajans and discourse on Saturday, the 1st of January 2022. The programme will begin at 7:30 a.m.
For all the above programmes we will be issuing coupons at the temple gate up to a maximum of 50 on Christmas Eve and up to 80 on other days for sitting in the temple on first come first served basis. Devotees who are leaving are requested to return the coupons at the gate so that the same can be reissued. So please don’t carry the coupons home. Additional 200 seats will be available in the Vivekananda Auditorium for the Holy Mother’s Tithi Puja and Kalpataru Day only to accommodate the devotees unable to sit in the Temple. The programme will be beamed live in the Auditorium.
No one will be allowed to stand in the temple if there is no place for sitting. Devotees have to do pranam and leave immediately.
Holy Mother’s Tithi Puja and Kalpataru Day will be webcast live on YouTube so that the devotees unable to come to the Ashrama can participate from their homes. The relevant links would be available at the start of the webcast on the Ashram’s dedicated YouTube channel and Facebook page.
We once again furnish below the Government guidelines: –
· Temperature checks will be done at the entrance to the Ashrama. Anyone with 99 degrees F and above temperature will be denied entry.
· Devotees with symptoms of cold and cough will be denied entry.
· Social distancing norms are to be strictly followed at all times inside the Ashrama premises.
· All visitors MUST wear face masks while inside the Ashrama.
· No offerings will be allowed inside the temple. The same may be deposited at the temple entrance and will be used after being properly disinfected. For the time being devotees may bring only fruits (not sweets) for offering.
· Devotees coming by vehicles will be allowed inside the premises after temperature check of all the passengers including the driver.
Devotees wishing to contribute may go to the “Online Donations” section of our website (https://rkmdelhi.org). There are separate options for Indian and Foreign donors in the dropdown menu. They can also remit money through our bank account the details of which are given below : –
R K Mission Branch
Ramakrishna Ashrama Marg
New Delhi – 110055
Name of the Account: Ramakrishna Mission New Delhi
A/c No.: 909010039128925
IFS Code : UTIB0001007
MICR Code No. – 110211072
If you avail the second option i.e. remitting the amount through our bank account, please send an email after remitting the amount mentioning your postal address, the purpose of donation, your PAN number, your contact number and the details of the amount remitted (i.e. date of donation, amount donated and bank transfer details).
Yours in service,