Online Donations from Foreign Citizens & Organizations
1. Enter the amount in Indian Rupees (₹) only (use Currency Conversion)
2. This donation form is only for Foreign citizens (USA/EU/UK/Canadian/Australian/South American/Middle East/Singapore/Malaysian – except Indian citizens)
3. Indian citizens including Non-resident Indians (Indian Citizens residing in Foreign countries) should not use this form for donation
4. Foreign organizations can also donate using this form, they need to enter the organization name in the first name and last name
4. A minimum amount of ₹1000 is required for online donation
5. A maximum amount of ₹10 Lakhs can be donated in a single transaction
6. Foreign citizens can use a credit card with foreign billing address but need to mention the amount in Indian Rupees (₹) in the donation form. In case your transaction gets blocked, please call your card issuing bank and mention that you are making a foreign transaction before retrying.
7. Foreign citizens need to enter either their Passport Number (or) Tax Identification Number of their country of citizenship in the below form
8. Foreign tax exemption will not be available made using this donation form
Donate for an Individual Service Activity
(Foreign Citizens & Organizations Only)
Refund Policy for online donations
 For refund, an email has to be sent to [email protected] stating the reason (General queries: [email protected] )
 The Transaction Number / UTR Number is to be clearly mentioned in the email
 The refund amount, after deducting applicable charges would be credited to the Bank Account
 No refund will be processed in case a receipt has already been issued.
If due to break in Internet connectivity / Server failure / Other Technical Problems, the money is debited from the account of the donor, but not credited to the account of Ramakrishna Mission, New Delhi, a request for refund may be raised by the donor within 3 days of making the payment.