Online Donations for Indian Citizens & Organizations only:
Instructions for Online Donations from Indian Citizens & Organizations
1. Enter the amount in Indian Rupees (₹) only
2. This donation form is only for Indian Citizens either residing in India (or) in a Foreign country
3. Foreign citizens (USA/EU/UK/Canadian/Australian/South American/Middle East/Singapore/Malaysian citizens) should not use this form for donation
4. Indian organizations can also donate using this form, they need to enter the organization name in the first name and last name
5. A minimum amount of ₹200 is required for online donation
6. A maximum amount of ₹2 Lakhs can be donated in a single transaction/order
7. PAN Number is mandatory for above ₹10000 and Aadhar Number (or) PAN Number is mandatory below ₹10000
8. Non-resident Indians (Indian Citizens residing in Foreign countries) can use a credit card with foreign billing address but need to mention the amount in Indian Rupees (₹) in the donation form
9. Non-resident Indians need to enter the Passport Number (according to Govt regulations – Q No.8) and either PAN Number [if 80G tax exemption required] (or) Aadhar Number in the below form
10. All contributions are eligible for deduction u/s 80G of the Income Tax Act.
Donate for Multiple Service Activities
This below donation form needs to be used to donate for multiple causes simultaneously.
Click the “Donate (Indian Citizens)” button below to make a donation.
Donate for an Individual Service Activity
(Indian Citizens & Organizations Only)
Refund Policy for online donations
 For refund, an email has to be sent to [email protected] stating the reason (General queries: [email protected] )
 The Transaction Number / UTR Number is to be clearly mentioned in the email
 The refund amount, after deducting applicable charges would be credited to the Bank Account
 No refund will be processed in case a receipt has already been issued.
 This option is available only for Indian donors (Credit Card / Debit Card / Net Banking donors with Indian Billing Address).
 Minimum Amount for revenue donation is Rs 200 /-, for Endowment Rs 5000/- and for Bhakta Sammelan as specified.
 PAN number is mandatory for a donation amount of INR 10,000 and above.
 Donations made to Ramakrishna Mission, New Delhi are exempt from Income Tax under section 80G (1) (ii) read with section 80G (4) of Indian Income Tax Act, 1961.
 All donations made to Ramakrishna Mission, New Delhi are thankfully accepted and acknowledged.
 Minimum Amount for Endowment is INR 5000.
If due to break in Internet connectivity / Server failure / Other Technical Problems, the money is debited from the account of the donor, but not credited to the account of Ramakrishna Mission, New Delhi, a request for refund may be raised by the donor within 3 days of making the payment.