Live Streaming Video Link (30th August 2021 from 07:00 pm):
Live-Gita chanting Video link (30th August 2021 from 09:30 am):
Sub: Janmashtami Celebrations
Sri Krishna Janmashtami will be celebrated in the Ashrama on Monday, the 30th of August, 2021 with Gita chanting, special puja and bhajans. As in the previous years we shall chant the entire Bhagavad Gita from 9:30 am onwards. The evening Arati will start at 7:00 pm, after which special puja and bhajans will begin. Both the programmes will be webcast live on YouTube. The relevant links would be shared by email at least a day before the function. The devotees can come for darshan, but cannot sit for Japa or meditation in the temple as per the current Government guidelines. The Government has strictly banned gatherings. Hence, we request our devotees not to request for any permission to sit inside the temple or attend Arati, etc.
The devotees will be given some prasad (sweet).
Devotees wishing to contribute may donate online through our website https://rkmdelhi.org/donations/ against the Head “Pujas and Celebrations”. Of course, there will also be a counter for receiving donation in person, but it is preferable to donate online.
All are requested to leave the temple immediately after offering pranams so as to facilitate the darshan of other devotees.
The guidelines regarding darshan which were announced earlier remain the same as furnished below: –
As per Government regulations :
· Temperature checks will be done at the entrance to the Ashrama. Anyone with 99 degrees F and above temperature will be denied entry.
· Devotees with symptoms of cold and cough will be denied entry.
· Social distancing norms are to be strictly followed at all times inside the Ashrama premises.
· All visitors MUST wear face masks while inside the Ashrama.
· No offerings will be allowed inside the temple. The same may be deposited at the temple entrance and will be used after being properly disinfected.
· Devotees coming by vehicles will be allowed inside the premises after temperature check of all the passengers including the driver.
The Book Sales Counter will also be kept open with the restrictions mentioned above. Further, a maximum of 5 visitors would be allowed inside the Book Sales area at any time.
Yours in service,