Live Streaming Video Link on our YouTube Channel : (7:30 am onwards)
Further to our email dated 15th December, 2020 (appended below) regarding celebration of Kalpataru Day and Tithi Puja of Holy Mother Sri Sarada Devi on 1st and 5th January, 2021 respectively, please note that we will provide a sanitized seat for sitting in the temple. But, this will be thin. So devotees may bring an Asana or blanket to use over our seat, since it is very cold.
Yours in service,
Sub: Christmas Eve, Kalpataru Day and Holy Mother’s Tithi Puja
1) Christmas Eve will be celebrated in the Ashrama Temple immediately after evening Arati (around 6:15 p.m.), on Thursday, the 24th of December, 2020. The Archbishop of Delhi and other dignitaries have confirmed their participation. We cordially invite all our devotees to attend the celebration.
2) The 1st of January is celebrated as Kalpataru Day in almost all the centres of the Ramakrishna Math and Mission. This was the day when in the year 1886 Bhagawan Sri Ramakrishna blessed his devotees in an extraordinary way by awakening their spiritual consciousness. We will be having Special Puja, Homa, Bhajans and discourse on Friday, the 1st of January 2021. The programme will begin at 7:30 a.m.
3) Holy Mother Sri Sarada Devi’s Birthday Tithi will be celebrated on Tuesday, the 5th January, 2021 as per the programme schedule furnished below: –
|Vedic Chanting and Bhajans||5.05 a.m. onwards|
|Special Puja, Bhajans and Havan||7.30 a.m. to 12.00 Noon|
|A short speech on the Life and Message of the Holy Mother||10.30 a.m.|
For all the above programmes we will be issuing coupons at the temple gate up to a maximum of 50 on Christmas Eve and up to 80 on other days for sitting in the temple on first come first served basis. Devotees who are leaving are requested to return the coupons at the gate so that the same can be reissued. So please don’t carry the coupons home. Sweets etc will be distributed as Prasad on all the three days.
No one will be allowed to stand in the temple if there is no place for sitting. Devotees have to do pranam and immediately leave the premises.
All the above programmes will be webcast live on both YouTube and Facebook so that the devotees unable to come to the Ashrama can participate from their homes. The relevant links would be shared by email at least a day before the function.
We once again furnish below the Government guidelines: –
· Temperature checks will be done at the entrance to the Ashrama. Anyone with 99 degrees F and above temperature will be denied entry.
· Devotees with symptoms of cold and cough will be denied entry.
· Persons above 65 years of age or below 10 years of age are ADVISED not to visit the Ashrama.
· Social distancing norms are to be strictly followed at all times inside the Ashrama premises.
· All visitors MUST wear face masks while inside the Ashrama.
· No offerings will be allowed inside the temple. The same may be deposited at the temple entrance and will be used after being properly disinfected. For the time being devotees may bring only fruits (not sweets) for offering.
· Devotees need not offer pranams to monks by touching their feet. Instead they may offer pranams with folded hands.
· Devotees coming by vehicles will be allowed inside the premises after temperature check of all the passengers including the driver.
Devotees wishing to contribute may go to the
“Online Donations” section of our website (https://rkmdelhi.org/donations/).
They can also remit money through our bank account the details of which are given below : –
R K Mission Branch
Ramakrishna Ashrama Marg
New Delhi – 110055
Name of the Account: Ramakrishna Mission New Delhi
A/c No.: 909010039128925
IFS Code : UTIB0001007
MICR Code No. – 110211072
If you avail the second option i.e. remitting the amount through our bank account, please send an email after remitting the amount mentioning your postal address, the purpose of donation, your PAN number (in case the amount is Rs. 10,000/- or more), your contact number and the details of the amount remitted (i.e. date of donation, amount donated and bank transfer details).
Yours in service,
A few photos from this occasion: