Bhagavad Gita Chanting, Time:- 09:30 am onwards….
Audio recording of the Bhagavad Gita chanting :
Download Audio (Right Click and Save)
Sri Krishna Janmashtami Puja & Celebrations, Time:- 07:30 pm onwards
Sri Krishna Janmashtami will be celebrated at the Ramakrishna Misson, New Delhi, on Tuesday, the 11th August, 2020. The main feature of the celebration of Sri Krishna Janmashtami besides the special puja, will be the chanting of all the 18 Chapters of Srimad Bhagavad Gita in the Temple. The entire chanting will done by the devotees in chorus led by Revered Secretary Maharaj along with other monastics of the Ashrama.
Sri Krishna Janmashtami will be celebrated in the Ashrama on Tuesday, the 11th of August, 2020 with Gita chanting, special puja and bhajans. As in the previous years we shall chant the entire Bhagavad Gita from 9:30 am onwards. The special puja and bhajans will be performed from 7:30 pm onwards after the evening Arati. Both the programmes will be webcast live on both YouTube and Facebook. The temple will remain open for darshan from 9:30 am to 11:30 am and from 4:00 pm to 10:00 pm. However, the devotees cannot sit for Japa or meditation in the temple as per the current Government guidelines.
As per Government regulations :
· Temperature checks will be done at the entrance to the Ashrama. Anyone with 99 degrees F and above temperature will be denied entry.
· Devotees with symptoms of cold and cough will be denied entry.
· Persons above 65 years of age or below 10 years of age are ADVISED not to visit the Ashrama.
· Social distancing norms are to be strictly followed at all times inside the Ashrama premises.
· All visitors MUST wear face masks while inside the Ashrama.
· No offerings will be allowed inside the temple. The same may be deposited at the temple entrance and will be used after being properly disinfected. For the time being devotees may bring only fruits (not sweets) for offering.
· Devotees need not offer pranams to monks by touching their feet. Instead they may offer pranams with folded hands.
· Devotees coming by vehicles will be allowed inside the premises after temperature check of all the passengers including the driver.
Yours in service,