Sub: Postponement of Annual Celebrations (Bhakta Sammelan-April, 2020)
The Annual Celebrations of our Ashrama which were scheduled to be held on the 3rd, 4th and 5th of April, 2020 including a Bhakta Sammelan on the last day i.e. 5th April, have been postponed due to the restrictions on the movement and assembly of people on account of Coronavirus. The Celebrations are likely to be held in September. We shall inform you the exact dates after they are finalized.
The registrations for the Bhakta Sammelan on the 5th of April will be valid for the Bhakta Sammelan proposed to be held later.
Let us all pray that our nation is freed from the onslaught of this terrible virus.
Yours in service,
(Note:The registrations for the cancelled Bhakta Sammelan on the 5th of April will be valid for the Bhakta Sammelan proposed to be held later.)
Bhakta Sammelan (whole day spiritual retreat) – One day Spiritual Retreat for the devotees on 5th April, 2020 at Ramakrishna Mission, New Delhi. The topic chosen is “Sri Ramakrishna’s love for Devotees” (भक्तवत्सल श्री रामकृष्ण ).
Click to register:
Online enrollment closes on March 31, 2020.
“Whatever may be a householder’s profession, it is necessary for him to live in the company of holy men now and then. … First of all, the company of holy men; then shraddha, faith in God. … it is necessary to seek the company of holy men, practise prayer, and listen to the instruction of the guru. These purify the mind.”– Sri Ramakrishna
Whole day spiritual retreats are conducted twice annually during February/ March and September. Such retreats give an opportunity to live in the holy company of monks consecutively for the whole day, hear them give talks on varied spiritual topics, sing the glory of God, meditate — in short, live a spiritual life in holy company.
Terms And Conditions:
- The program is meant for spiritual seekers who are 12 years and above.
- The delegate fee is Rs 200/- (per person) on receipt of which the money receipt will be issued.
- The receipt is non-transferable and non-refundable.
- Receipts will be sent by post for all payments received on or before 31st March 2020. For payments received after that, receipts may be collected from the Registration Desk on 5th April 2020 from 7.30am – 8.30am. For the purpose of entry, a mail acknowledgment regarding remittance is enough for those registering after 31st.
- A photo identity card would need to be produced to collect the receipt from the Registration desk.
Bhakta Sammelan Programme April 2020 :