Bhakta Sammelan (whole day spiritual retreat) – One day Spiritual Retreat for the devotees on 4th April, 2021 at Ramakrishna Mission, New Delhi. The topic chosen is “Sri Ramakrishna’s love for Devotees” (भक्तवत्सल श्री रामकृष्ण ).
Click to register:
Online enrollment closes on March 25, 2021.
Annual Celebrations of the birthdays of Holy Trinity
The Annual Celebration of the Birthdays of the Holy Trinity will be organised on the 2nd, 3rd and 4th of April, 2021. The first day i.e. 2nd April will be celebrated as ‘Swami Vivekananda Day’ and the 3rd April as ‘Sri Sarada Devi Day’. On both the days a Public Meeting will be held in the Vivekananda Auditorium in the Mission premises from 5.30 to 7.30 p.m. 4th of April will be observed as ‘Sri Ramakrishna Day’ and a whole day Bhakta Sammelan will be held on the topic “Sri Ramakrishna’s love for devotees”, from 8:30 am to 4:15 pm. Swami Atmajnanandaji, Secretary, Ramakrishna Mission Ashrama, Chandigarh and Swami Raghavendranandaji, Secretary, Ramakrishna Mission Ashrama, Gwalior will be the speakers.
We request the devotees to enroll their names for Bhakta Sammelan either online by visiting our website or in person at the earliest by paying a delegate fee of Rs. 200/-. Initially, we are enrolling only 300 delegates. If the Corona Pandemic situation improves, we may enroll more delegates. We are yet to decide on the webcast of the function.
Yours in service,
“Whatever may be a householder’s profession, it is necessary for him to live in the company of holy men now and then. … First of all, the company of holy men; then shraddha, faith in God. … it is necessary to seek the company of holy men, practise prayer, and listen to the instruction of the guru. These purify the mind.”– Sri Ramakrishna
Whole day spiritual retreats are conducted twice annually during February/ March and September. Such retreats give an opportunity to live in the holy company of monks consecutively for the whole day, hear them give talks on varied spiritual topics, sing the glory of God, meditate — in short, live a spiritual life in holy company.
Terms And Conditions:
- The program is meant for spiritual seekers who are 12 years and above.
- The delegate fee is Rs 200/- (per person) on receipt of which the money receipt will be issued.
- The receipt is non-transferable and non-refundable.
- Receipts will be sent by post for all payments received on or before 15th March 2021. For payments received after that, receipts may be collected from the Registration Desk on 4th April 2021 from 7.30 am – 8.30 am. For the purpose of entry, a mail acknowledgment regarding remittance is enough for those registering.
- A photo identity card would need to be produced to collect the receipt from the Registration desk.